1. My little fox on Halloween (who had a lot more fun than this picture shows!)
2. A 15-week bump (I'm 16 weeks today!)
3. Nicholas and his uncle jammin' on their guitars.
4. I'm obsessed with my new Oh Sweet Joy headband. Nicholas was just sleepy.
5. Our new favorite breakfast routine: attempting to use a fork.
6. Raking like a boss.
I'm happily welcoming November, a month known for gratefulness. The Lord has given me sweet people and sweet moments, and I don't want to take a single one of those for granted.
I hope things month brings you moments to be grateful for as well. For starters, you can enjoy the picture above of Nicholas as a fox on halloween :) That may have been the best part of the year for me - his little voice saying "tick-oh-teat!" as he grabbed piles of candy. Swoon.
Oh, and stop by later this week because I'm hosting an awesome giveaway! Beautiful accessories made by amazing women for a good cause - you won't want to miss it!